Owner Tales
Si Weirdo HomoSapiens (:
Can't wait !!
24 February 2010 | 2:03 PM | 0 wink
Hyep !! i can't wait for tomorrow !! yes !! important day for me .. my school sports day .. yeahh !! i've joined the marching for pbsm .. urghh ! soo nerdy !! ( -.- ) hahaha .. well ..as usual .. im the one who hold the banner .. for 4 years i did the same work ! hahaha .. past 3 years i joined 'perbarisan rumah sukan' .. but this year i made some changes .. xkn na sme jew tiap2 taun .. borinnngggg la ..

But i'm sooo tired laa .. xpela .. berkorban skli sekala kan .. xslh pun.. lg pun this year i'm free from any public examination .. do u know what i mean ?? but form 4 is not a honeymoon year .. all the subject are too tough for me to study .. i get nothing when my physics teacher teaching .. i just hear her voice buzzing around my eardrum .. i get nothing ! just understand a little bit .. When bio teacher busy teaching .. my body and my soul get separate ! day dreaming !!

Hurmm .. soo tired laa ! jap lg kne g skola lg .. kul 3 jap lg .. arghh !! goshh .. i need something to refill my energy back !! need something that could rejuvenate myself again .. hahahaha ..

Oke laa ! need to get ready for school .. bye !!

Older Post | Newer Post
rawrr!
Heyyo. Selamat datang ke blog suci tanpa debu. Jika anda seorang yang kotor sila sanitize dulu tangan anda dengan Dettol sebelum masuk. Kbye .


budak comel :)


Jabatan Memori



Saya ada disini juga :)


Edited By Farzana